Each proposal should meet the following criteria:
- The proposal is about a technical change and not for a policy or social change
- The proposal is about the problem and not necessarily ask for a specific solution
- The proposal is a well-defined problem and not a mix and match of different unrelated issues
- The proposal is not already in another team's roadmap or has not been declined by other teams in the past
- The proposal has not been declined by Community Tech or other teams in the past
- The proposal is within the team's scope
The Community Tech team may decline proposals that fail to meet the above criteria.