Template:Editnotices/Page/Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Cycle 1
The big question that we seek to answer is the following:
Potential ways to think about this question:
- What will guide our work together over the next 15 years?
- What impact or change do we want to have on the world over the next 15 years?
- What is the single most important thing we can do together over the next 15 years?
- What will unite and inspire us as a movement for the next 15 years?
- What will accelerate our progress over the next 15 years?
- What will we be known for in the next 15 years?
Examples of summary sentences:
- “Wikimedia stands for a purity of knowledge and facts, untainted by commercial interests or political agendas, and promotes a knowledge culture of balanced information and cited sources.”
- “We should explore new kinds of knowledge spaces, embracing innovation in order to survive and thrive in 2030.”
If you have specific ideas for improving the software, please consider submitting them in Phabricator or the product's specific talkpage.