Jump to navigation Jump to search
- During the last 3 months, CIS-A2K conducted one online proofreadthon in all India level. All 10 language community participated except Hindi and Malayalam. It showed very significant growth in three languages i.e. Assamese, Marathi and Tamil. They bagged the top three positions in this proofreadthon.
- User:QueerEcofeminist got new admin right and User:Tiven2240 interface admin right in Marathi wikisource in the last 3 months.
- In Sanskrit and Kannada Wikisource , they have text of 22394 and 21038 numbers without scan page supported text exist respectively, its shows their content quality low. The community should work in this area in the coming months.
- As per proofread stats the top 3 communities are as below.
- Tamil (First)
- Telegu (Second)
- Malayalam (third)
- The 100% validation readable/Downloadable books are available in below number.
|Languages||Link||Indexed counts||Validated Book|