This is a screenshot of the MediaWiki software. It is avaliable under the terms of the GNU General Public License).
Is used to specify which skin is being used in the screenshot
- CONTENT is used to specify what other content is visible in the screenshot, and should be replaced with one of the following values:
- none - there is no content, or all content is part of the MediaWiki user-interface.
- wikipedia - The screenshot is of a Wikipedia page.
- gfdl - The content is released under the GFDL license (but is not Wikipedia content).
- free - The content is released under any other 'free or open source' license (not GFDL). In this case you can use the 'free' parameter to indicate a template to be used (see below).
- unfree - The content is proprietary and is not distributed under any 'free or open source' license.
- Any other value will cause the image to be placed in Category:MW screenshots with unspecified content and will need fixing.
- SKIN is used to specify which skin is being used in the screenshot:
- none - No skin-specific content is visible (which is unlikely...)
- One of the following built-in skins: chick, classic, cologneblue, monobook (the default skin), myskin, nostalgia, simple. (note standard also exists as an alias for classic)
- other - A custom/proprietary skin was used.
- Any other value will cause the image to be placed in Category:No skin specified and will need fixing.
- FREE_TEMPLATE is an optional parameter, only used if content=free. In this case, the parameter names a template to be used to specify the license (don't include the curly brackets). For example: free=PD.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:MW-screenshot/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.