Template:Wikimedia UG Nigeria Community Support Fund/button/report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
Yes, to an extent the goal was met.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|20 participants||15 participants||Some participants couldn't make it as a result of heavy downpour in our region.|
|100 photo uploads||87 photo uploads||This was as a result in the number of participants that were present|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well? We were granted full access to the site of monuments and as such were able to snap quite a good number of pictures.
- What did not work so well? Due to the heavy downpour, some participants couldn't make it to the Photo-walk and we couldn't go to the Akachi Historical Site as indicated.
- What would you do differently next time? Will try to take cognizance of the weather forecast before fixing a day for it.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on. Below are the breakdown of the fund usage:
- Transportation Hiring of Bus (to and fro) - #45,000
- Refreshments 20 plates of food @#2,000 per plate - #40,000 Drinks (2 packs) - #3,000 Table Water (2 packs) - #2,000
- Airtime and subscription
Data subscription for 20 participants -#15,000
- Airtime for calls for the organizing of the event and reaching out to some of the participants - #2,000 Data subscription for the Facilitator - #2,000
- Transportation of Food and Drinks to point of Departure - #1,000
- Designing & Printing - #12,000 Tags, design and printing (21 pcs) @ #500 - 10,500
- Gate Pass @ #500 x 21 - 10,500
- Facilitator's Travel Expenses for easy arrangements - #12,000
- Contingencies - #10,000
Total = #165,000
Do you have any remaining grant funds? None
Anything else you want to share about your project?