Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Ten Commandments of Wikipedia
As taught by the Really Reformed Church of Wikipedia
- I am Jimbo, your benevolent dictator, who brought thee out of the land of Nupedia, out of the house of Ph.Ds.
- Thou shalt have no other benevolent dictators before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee a graven image of sysops.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor at RfAr, nor at RfC.
- Remember Wikipedia Day and keep it holy.
- Thou shalt not block out of policy.
- Thou shalt not commit undue reversion.
- Thou shalt not steal WikiMoney.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's adminship, not his spiffy userpage, nor shalt thou covet his barnstar.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wiki, nor the Britannica.
- Thou shalt honor thy Angela and thy Eloquence.