I am a Software Engineer & Linguist at Google, currently working as a contractor for Wikimedia as part of a Google.Org fellowship for Abstract Wikipedia. For more information about this fellowship, please see the newsletter announcement. The full-time engagement ended by the end of October 2022 but I will still be around on partial-time basis till the end of the year.
Disclaimer: I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, and this is the account I try to use for edits or statements I make in that role. However, the Foundation does not vet all my activity, so edits, statements, or other contributions made by this account may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
- Proposal of an NLG Architecture for Abstract Wikipedia
- Template Language for Wikifunctions
- A prototype implementation in Scribunto of a templatic NLG realizer; see example realizations and overview documentation.
- I contributed to the discussion of the Abstract Content Representaiton.
- Using Lexemes in Abstract Wikipedia - a Wikidata Quality Days 2022 Presentation (see also notes)
- Video about the template language for Wikimania 2022 (my contributions starts on minute 25:00)
- Overview of the proposed NLG architecture for Wikifunctions and exploration of UI ideas (together with Sandy Woodruff)
- A demo of the above mentioned Scribunto prototype.
Aside, I helped to organize Maria Keet's talk titled "Knowledge-to-text Natural Language Generation for Agglutinating African Languages".
You can see a selection of my publications on one of these sites:
To continue contributing to Abstract Wikipedia and Wikidata following the end of my fellowship (end of 2022), I have created a personal account, User:Ariel Gutman. In due course, I will start using that account instead of this one.
|Users by language|