- 19:40, 11 March 2021 (UTC) The bot has been sleeping for 4 months, and turns out there was nobody to fix the problems, so I, grin chimed in to fix various problems; it looks good now. I can't promise anything but ping me if you see any problems.
- 05:36, 20 July 2015 (UTC) Logs are now available here.
- 15:06, 19 January 2015 (UTC) CommonsDelinker rewritten by Magnus in PHP, see (phabricator:T86483)
- 23:42, 18 February 2014 (UTC) CommonsDelinker moved to Tool Labs
- 21:08, 8 November 2007 (UTC) CommonsDelinker is now running two plug-ins: on delinking media inside flag galleries on nl.wp, it does not delink, but replace with a place holder. It does the same on fr.wikibooks with other criteria.
- 21:06, 8 November 2007 (UTC) Bugs and feature requests can be reported here
- 21:04, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
CommonsDelinker logs are now available here
- 21:04, 8 November 2007 (UTC) CommonsDelinker is one of the first projects to run on the new stable toolserver
Emergency bot shutoff button
: Use this button if the bot is malfunctioning (direct link
)Admins: If you are blocking this bot, MAKE SURE TO DISABLE AUTOBLOCK, otherwise you will block a number of bots running on Wikimedia Cloud Services.