- 2023-01-21 - Got a large batch of updates, fixing removal of empty lines, closing gallery tag on the same line as description, and smallish fixes. Tests seriously extended.
- 2023-01-06 - Someone have patched a problem where wikis with irregular SUL have killed/stuck the bot. Mystery angels walk among us.
- 2022 - the bot got various updates based on reports, and got a test framework to prevent fixed functions getting unfixed. Problems shall be reported to User talk:CommonsDelinker and grin shall be pinged. Also there is no public repository right now, all public repos are outdated (and inaccessible to me). Do not report there, do not use them; or use them and stay unnoticed.
- 2022 - the bot have been migrated to the new toolserver cluster framework (k8s). Fingers crossed.
- 19:40, 11 March 2021 (UTC) The bot has been sleeping for 4 months, and turns out there was nobody to fix the problems, so I, grin chimed in to fix various problems; it looks good now. I can't promise anything but ping me if you see any problems.
- 05:36, 20 July 2015 (UTC) Logs are now available here.
- 15:06, 19 January 2015 (UTC) CommonsDelinker rewritten by Magnus in PHP, see (phabricator:T86483)
- 23:42, 18 February 2014 (UTC) CommonsDelinker moved to Tool Labs
- 21:08, 8 November 2007 (UTC) CommonsDelinker is now running two plug-ins: on delinking media inside flag galleries on nl.wp, it does not delink, but replace with a place holder. It does the same on fr.wikibooks with other criteria.
- 21:06, 8 November 2007 (UTC) Bugs and feature requests can be reported here
- 21:04, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
CommonsDelinker logs are now available here
- 21:04, 8 November 2007 (UTC) CommonsDelinker is one of the first projects to run on the new stable toolserver
Emergency bot shutoff button
: Use this button if the bot is malfunctioning (direct link
)Admins: If you are blocking this bot, MAKE SURE TO DISABLE AUTOBLOCK, otherwise you will block a number of bots running on Wikimedia Cloud Services.