Jump to navigation Jump to search
This presentation is outdated. For updates for 2015 WMF Board Elections, please visit User talk:Csisc/WMF 2015/presentation.
Curriculum Vitae (brief summary)
Born in 1994, I am a pupil in Secondary Education 2nd Year of the Tunisian Programme in Sfax Pilot Secondary School (equivalent to Grade 11 or Year 12 or AICE or Première S).
- 2010. Preliminary English Test
- 2009. Key English Test and End of Basic Edxucation Diploma
- 2008. DELF A2
- Participating in World Olympiads next year
- Becoming a member of the board of Trustees by 2015
- Wikipedia member since 2008
- Languages: Arabic (Native) with varieties and dialects, French with varieties and dialects, English (Intermediate learner, learn english since 2003)
- Active in Wikipedia in Arabic (1 article), French (Mainly), English (Mainly), Italian (1 article)
|Users by language|