|Users by language|
Deepon Saha became an active wikipedian in late 2010 and started contributing in English & Bengali Wikipedia. Loves to watch movies & is an active blogger.
- Pursuing M.tech in VLSI from Jadavpur University.
- Received Merit Certificate from MITx after successful completion of the Circuits & Electronics 6.002x course offered by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Completed B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology.
- Schooling from Patha Bhavan, Kolkata.
- Research team member for SMDP-II project, Jadavpur University.
- Taken class in VLSI short-term course for undergraduates in IC CENTRE at Jadavpur University.
- Apart from Engineering, Photography is his passion & he doesn't travel without his camera.
- Most of his photographs are part of the Myshutterspace photography community.
- Deepon designs websites in his leisure time, he designed the website for IEEE Student Branch at Jadavpur University.
- He is the webmaster for the IEEE Student Branch and Nano Device Simulation Lab at jadavpur University.
Wikipedia has been the source of knowledge for Deepon since his school days. He became more dependent on Wikipedia than books.
Being a part of Wikiproject electronics:
As a part of the Wiki Academy: