User:Discasto/Pelayo Calderón/Third mail to the OC on Pelayo Calderón
thank you for taking the time to analyze the case I brought to your attention. I do know it's holidays season in the Northern hemisphere and therefore, answers cannot be so agile. However, I have to say that I deeply disagree with your rejection of my complaint. Let me summarize my arguments in the following paragraphs.
I'll start by your last statement. You suggest to sort this issue out in my local wikipedia. However, as I stated in my previous mails (I guess), I can't edit in such project (see here). My talk page is blocked, I can't send emails (see here) and whenever I post my unblock requests in the Spanish Wikipedia Village Pump, my messages are deleted on the grounds that I must ask for unblocking through my talk page, which I can't edit (see here). At the same time, the SVU board at the Spanish Wikipedia is indefinitely semi-protected (on any grounds, see here), so that it's not possible to request for clarification as an IP address. As one of your members is an admin in the Spanish Wikipedia (Alhen), he can clarify this. However, I'll go back to this matter afterwards.
Finally, going back to the first item in my argumentation, and according to one of the checkusers in the Spanish Wikipedia (see here), I don't have any rights (y en lo que se refiere a es.Wikipedia no tienes ningún derecho al estar expulsado: "with regard to the Spanish Wikipedia, you don't have any right, as you've been expelled"), as I've been permanently banned and, therefore, never mind if I'm assigned a sockpuppet wrongly (¿Crees de veras que un títere más o un títere menos podría revertir tu situación?: "do you think that a sockpuppet more or less is relevant?"). As you can understand, that sort of statement by a checkuser is simply not acceptable, as it shows clearly a lack of respect that any checkuser with such a responsibility should show.
To sum up, what I'm asking to the OC is what follows:
- Investigate the abuse I'm reporting by:
- Comparing my editions in the Spanish Wikipedia with those of such Pelayo Calderón. According to Bernard and somehow to Montgomery, there is a straighforward relationship. That cannot be true, as any independent verification could prove.
- Clarifying to the community in the Spanish Wikipedia that the alleged match is, at most, an unconclusive match. It's up to the admins to decide whether such unconclusive match is enough or not, but no to the checkuser themselves, especially considering the clear grudge of the admin-checkuser Bernard against me. A CU verification is a technical matter based on technical evidences that has to be handled in a quite careful way, as there are persons' privacy and reputation at stakes. Bernard is clearly not proceeding in such a way.
- Removing @Bernard: from the checkuser office as he's clearly coming out with an untrue conclusion.
- Comparing my editions anywhere in the Wikimedia projects with those of Pelayo Calderón to double-check that there is no actual relationship.
- Removing @Montgomery: from the checkuser office as a checkuser cannot state that a rogue checkuser verification result is OK provided that the user that is assigned a sockpuppet is permanently banned.
- Clarifying the status of the uncontrolled storage of user information carried out by the checkusers in the Spanish Wikipedia.
And that's all. I'd appreciate a quick response as the checkuser information will expire.
Finally, I'll publish in meta the mails I'm sending to you (not the responses, obviously). It would provide an extra level of transparency, which I think it's good.