User:EGalvez (WMF)/Sandbox/Glossary PL
Activities are the things we do to help meet our organizational missions and goals. In programs, activities are the actions that happen while a program is taking place. When you plan a program, your inputs go into your activities, which will result in outputs.
- Teaching a new editor how to make a user account at an edit-a-thon.
- Having people at a workshop fill out a post-workshop survey when they leave.
- People taking photographs during Wiki Loves Monuments.
- Having a tour guide give a tour Wiki Takes Your City.
- Having students edit Wikipedia in the classroom.
- Uploading images of paintings during a GLAM content donation.
- Having people brainstorm ideas for hacks during a hackathon.