It's been great to attend the conference as it's the first Asian regional conference. We have invited so many different affiliates that we can't meet in our daily life. It's a milestone of our regional collaboration.
We have a rather large diverse group in this conference. There are many familiar faces I've seen from Berlin. But I felt great honor to meet Butch, Irving, Takashi and a lot of WMID people. We had many working experience with WMID from Wikipedia Asian Month. Their professional work had made the conference successful and running. It's also amazing that our Chinese Wikimedians can talk together beyond WMCON and Wikimania. For WAM, we met Philippines Wikimedians about their concern.
- As the scholarship committee, we definitely need to verify the eligibility automatically. For emerging wikimedians, we might taken its editing counts into account.
- We need better travel options so that everyone gets enough rest. We can't expect people to be absorbed in the conference if they arrive in the midnight. This should largely attribute to inbound flights from various aviation companies to Bali. That would put additional stress to organizers and participants.
- English is demanding but working language. We might need to use more written or digital material to communicate better.
- Conversation and dialogue sessions are great and we should have more interactions so that we can know each other.
- Building a more diverse WAM International team with people met during the conference.
- Building relationship with more Asian affiliates for WAM.