|Things About Me|
I'm mainly active in the travel part of Wikipedia, although I also have some interest in the the computing, biology, languages, European/ancient history and techonolgy pages ..
Wherever possible I add information to pages (with citations of course), but the vast majority of my edits are either:
• spelling corrections, basic copyedits, corrections of manual of style errors and fixing of layout errors (usually image stacking).
- • the addition/replacement of pictures or other informative content .
- • vandalism reversions. Adding appropriate web sources
☞ OI'm just a small-town girl trying to balance a "normal" life with a desire to discover the world beyond my bubble. I'm here to contribute and prove to people that traveling (and especially traveling as a woman) doesn't have to be scary, lonely, or out of anybody's reach. Follow along on the journey!
☞ Also teach at New York University on video games, of course) ,
☞ Hold a doctorate from Columbia University. At age 26, I have thus far visited 24 countries on 4 continents around the globe. I have camped in the jungle in Guatemala, been bungy jumping (3 times!) in New Zealand , traveled through Eastern Europe by train, played a concert on the Great Wall of China , road tripped across the United States, and snorkeled with sharks in Belize. I’ve been on cruises, gone backpacking solo, and done guided group tours. I’ve stayed in questionable hostels, upscale hotels, and on stranger’s couches. I’m up for trying anything once, and I write honestly about all of my travel experiences — whether epic or mundane — apart from that i have also contributed for top websites, communities & blogs such as hayerone, wp hacked help, wikipedia and driver restore blog to name a few.
- ☞ Blogmanay campaign — In December 2012, I was one of 21 international travel bloggers invited by Edinburgh’s Hogmanay, VisitScotland, ETAG and Edinburgh Festivals to travel to Edinburgh, Scotland, to experience/take part in the country’s annual Hogmanay New Year’s celebrations. Highlights included participating in the Torchlight Procession, as well as the Loony Dook.
- ☞ Gen Y press trip to Alaska — In August 2012, I traveled to Anchorage, Alaska, care of the Hilton Garden Inn Anchorage to partake in some adventure activities in the US’s 49th state. Activities covered included glacier hiking in Sutton and a day of animal encounters.
- ☞ Partnership — currently partnered with KK. Thus far, I have already written few travel guides at buggl on two tours in Eastern Europe, and one in Central America. Each tour results in social media coverage during the trip, as well as a variety of content created post-tour.