I joined the Wikimedia Foundation in April of 2015. I previously passionately volunteered for the Couchsurfing community and later worked for the Trust and Safety Team, at Couchsurfing inc., where my focus was on member safety, long-term abuse mitigation and dispute resolution.
My role is to serve as a conduit between the Foundation and its broader user base. In that capacity, I focus on conduct investigation, event safety, new policy creation, updating of existing policy, standardisation of internal processes, crisis and emergency management, assessment of abuse escalation potential, conflict resolution, mediation, database administration and project management.
I am best reached via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On-wiki: through my talk pages on the English and Greek language Wikipedia projects.
- Freenode IRC: oxyacantha (though I'm not there often)
- General concerns about content on Wikipedia or matters related to the Wikimedia projects, can be addressed through:
- For questions about the Wikimedia Foundation, take a look at Answers.
- Emergency requests of review of threats of harm are best handled by following the process described under [Threats of harm].
|Users by language|