Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is the userpage of a user who was a member of the Centre for Internet and Society's Access to Knowledge programme (CIS-A2K) staff or served as a contractor to CIS-A2K. In order to maintain a historical record, it has not been deleted. However, any contact information given may be incorrect, as this user is no longer employed at CIS-A2K. To contact current CIS-A2K staff, please see this page.|
Tanveer Hasan A.K
Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge, Centre for Internet and Society
Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
I work as a Programme Officer Institutional Partnerships in the Access To Knowledge Programme of Centre for Internet and Society.
I'm with the Access To Knowledge team - and we work on supporting, building and expanding the community in India.
- E-mail: tanveercis-india.org
- English Wikipedia: Tanveer Hasan
- Meta: Tanveer Hasan
|Users by language|
Details of my work
My work at the Access To Knowledge Program, broadly includes:
- Support the growth of Indic language communities and projects by designing community collaborations and partnerships that recruit and cultivate new editors, tackle technical challenges and explore innovative approaches to building the projects.
- Building institutional partnerships to grow the open knowledge movement in India, e.g., donations of state encyclopedias, educational partnerships, partnerships with galleries, libraries, archives, and museums (GLAM).
- Support India-focused initiatives to improve the quality of India-relevant content on English Wikimedia projects such as, university outreach, GLAM institution partnerships, India-relevant thematic contribution campaigns, etc.
- Generate and document lessons from programme activities that can inform the work of Indian communities and similar programmes in other countries.
Newsletters and Bulletins
Here you can read monthly newsletters of the CIS-A2K programme.
Events and Calender
Here you will find details of all CIS-A2K events since September 2012.
CIS-A2K's work calender is Here. We update all upcoming and current events the team is organising.
|This is a Wikimedia global user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia one, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with the site. The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Lahariyaniyathi.