My name is Bekhruzbek Ochilov, I am a Wikimedia volunteer. I write Wikipedia articles, translate Meta rules as well as documentation, take care of pages in translation, and coordinate offline Wikimedia gatherings. By accomplishing all these assignments, I try to help in building a truly multilingual community in all Wikimedia projects.
Mostly I help out at Esperanto and Free Knowledge User Group, taking care of its Facebook page, as well as the Facebook page of Esperanto Wikipedia, organising different edit-a-thons and collaboration projects, as well as promoting editing Wikimedia projects in Esperanto. I am a proud member of Wikimedia Germany and Wikimedia Austria. Also, I am a part of Young Wikipedians, trying to help building safer environment for underage Wikipedians.
My username is Lingveno (Lingvema pingveno) and can be translated from Esperanto as "A penguin which loves languages". I know, it sounds weird.
Servus! Living in Munich or nearby and want to meet other wikipedians? There are about 400 active wikipedians here, you can come to the following address: Angertortstraße 3, München. Opening hours:
- Tuesday from 16:00 till 19:00
- Wednesday from 16:00 till 19.00
More information you can find on the WikiMUC's page in German Wikipedia.
Significant contributions to Esperanto Wikipedia
- Grandduklando Flandrensis
- Tibeta spanielo
- Ĉagataja lingvo
- Insulo Alexander
- Fondaĵo Vikimedio
- Sendependeca tago de Usono
Conferences I've participated
- Wikimania 2015, Mexico City
- Russian Wiki-Conference 2015, Kostroma
- Wikimedia Conference 2016, Berlin
- Wikimania 2016, Esino Lario
- Jungwikipedianer Meetup 2016, Kassel
- Wikimedia Conference 2017, Berlin
- Jungwikipedianer Treffen 2017, Munich