My name is Bekhruzbek Ochilov, I am a Wikimedia volunteer. I write Wikipedia articles, translate Meta rules as well as documentation, take care of pages in translation, and coordinate offline Wikimedia gatherings. By accomplishing all these assignments, I try to help in building a truly multilingual community in all Wikimedia projects.
Mostly I help out at Esperanto and Free Knowledge User Group, taking care of its Facebook page, as well as the Facebook page of Esperanto Wikipedia, organising different edit-a-thons and collaboration projects, as well as promoting editing Wikimedia projects in Esperanto. I am a proud member of Wikimedia Germany and Wikimedia Austria.
My username is Lingveno (Lingvema pingveno) and can be translated from Esperanto as "A penguin which loves languages". I know, it sounds weird.
Significant contributions to Esperanto Wikipedia
- Grandduklando Flandrensis
- Tibeta spanielo
- Ĉagataja lingvo
- Insulo Alexander
- Fondaĵo Vikimedio
- Sendependeca tago de Usono
Conferences I've participated
- Wikimania 2015, Mexico City
- Russian Wiki-Conference 2015, Kostroma
- Wikimedia Conference 2016, Berlin
- Wikimania 2016, Esino Lario
- Jungwikipedianer Meetup 2016, Kassel
- Wikimedia Conference 2017, Berlin
- Jungwikipedianer Treffen 2017, Munich
Spent at least 300 days in:
Spent at least 30 days in:
Spent at least 10 days in:
Spent at least 5 days in:
Spent at least a day in: