MADe's guide to assessing GAC grant requests. Based on .
- Has the applicant described a clear outcome through their proposal?
- Does the proposal have a clear way of engaging community?
- Is the proposed budget appropriate for the project scope?
- Does the applicant have a past record of success?
- Does the benefit from having travel in the project, if any, merit the additional investment?
- If appropriate, does the proposal have clear on-Wiki impact? If not, does the project strategically describe its importance to the online projects?