Most of my contributions are on Yoruba Wikipedia where I've created hundreds of article and made thousands of edits, but I sedomly contributes to en wiki and other Wikimedia projects. Contributing to Yoruba Wikipedia has become more like a daily routine for me.
Please note that I'm on a break which will last till the first of March (so I could prepare for my professional exams ahead)
- 1lib1refNG 2023 (Hgihest contributor)
- Contribute to Wikipedia in your language project by YWUG(Highest contributor)
- WikiGap Yoruba 2022 challenge(Highest contributor)
- WikiForHumanRights 2023 in South-West of Nigeria (Highest contributor)
- Yoruba Wiki loves Christmas 2022 (Highest contributor)
- Africa day 2023 celebration in Nigeria (1st runner up)
- Wiki Loves Lagos (one of the top contributors)
One Woman Biography Per Day
In an attempt to add my quota in bridging the gender gap, I started a personal campaign on the 13th of March, 2023 to start creating at least a woman biography on Yoruba Wikipedia per day(inspired by Wiki Women In Red), you can join the movement if interested.
You can follow my everyday activity here
A Quick Reminder
Jesus loves you and He is knocking on the door of your heart, please let him in!
|Users by language