Hi! Welcome to my Meta-page.
I'm Wikipedian and loving it!
Em-mustapha is my username on all Wikimedia Wikis and also run Koyarwa on public places and during community trainings. I began contributing to Wikipedia in 2017. I've been active on various Wikimedia projects and my main focus is on creating content pages, translations, fighting spammers/vandals/trollers, patrolling recent changes to convert vandalism, trolling, and abuse of this knowledge asset, I also recruit and assist new users to get acquainted with the platforms and do some general WikiGnoming.
In 2019, I initiated and Co-founded Hausa Wikimedians User Group and have since been organizing many community outreach for the group.
In real life, I studied diploma in urban and regional planning with special interest in Urban design and I'm now studying BSc. Economics at the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. I also have certifications in Computer studies, Web design, graphic design, project management, community outreach and photography.
I coordinate and document projects related to my community outreach activities for the Hausa Wikimedians User Group for historical purposes and also participate in other movement activities here, I also do translations from English to Hausa, Hausa to English and Arabic to Hausa etc.
I organised various Wikimedia projects in my capacity as individual or for the Hausa Wikimedians User Group with support from the Wikimedia Foundation grants. They are;
- Localization of MediaWiki software in Hausa language on Translatewiki.net in-person
- Wikimania 2021 events participation in Kaduna
- Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos for Hausa Community 2021 online
- Hausa Lexicography on Wikidata in-person
- Commons:Wiki Loves Folklore 2021/Nigeria
- Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos for Hausa Community 2020 online
- Hausa_Wiktionary_edit-a-thon_December_2020 in-person
- Wikipedia Awareness in Kaduna metropolis in-person
|Users by language|