This is Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব). I am from Bangladesh, a lush green sub-tropical country in South Asia. I live in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. I am a finance graduate and now work with my own start-up. Before that I worked in Country leading Newspaper Prothom Alo, Highest circulated national daily newspaper of Bangladesh as Social Media Interaction Expert & Assignment Reporter. I am also involve with Open Knowledge Foundation Network (OKFN) as Bangladesh Ambassador & Task Force member of Mozilla Bangladesh Community. Hasive is my global username. I am with Wikipedia since 2004 but I started contributing in 2008 on Bengali Wikipedia & Meta. I am an Sysop of Bengali Wikipedia & member of Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) & Grant Advisory Committee (GAC). I am also Board Member & Director (Operations Committee) of Wikimedia Bangladesh. Beside that I involve Open Source, Science, Math Olympiad activities since 2006. As a writer, I writes about Open Source, Wikipedia, and Open Knowledge regularly. As author my written five books in Bengali about Open Source Software, Bengali Wikipedia, Mobile Apps, Computer helpline & Facebook which were published at the National Book Fair. My mother tongue is Bengali and my second language is English. I can also speak & understand Hindi. If u need to know anything u may contact via my user page. My User page: Hasive English Wiki & Hasive Bangla Wiki.
- Affiliation : Wikimedia Bangladesh, Open Knowledge Foundation Bangladesh, Bangladesh Open Source Network, Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee, Mozilla Bangladesh, Society for the Popularization of Science, Bangladesh (SPSB)
- Activities : Writer, Author, Journalist, Wikipedian, Social Media Expert, Youth Leader, Volunteer, Open Source Activist, Translator
- Education : BBA
- Outreach Program in different area of Bangladesh
- Social Media Activities
- Write news & Article about Technology, Open Source, Wikipedia, Science, Education, Youth etc.
- Organize, conduct and coordinate outreach programs such as workshops, meetups, seminar etc.