(Redirected from User:Qgil)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is outdated, but if it were updated, it might still be useful. Please help by correcting, augmenting and revising the text into an up-to-date form.|
Note: To be updated as part of T198848 Bootstrapping Community Relations.
|Users by language|
These are my general priorities:
- Manage the Technical Collaboration team.
- Define the Technical Collaboration annual plan FY2016-17.
- Implement the Technical Collaboration team strategy.
- Implement the Code of Conduct for Wikimedia technical spaces.
- Implement the Newsletter extension in Wikimedia wikis.
For more details, check my current tasks.
Some pages I have contributed to:
I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, and this is the account I use for edits or statements I make in that role. However, the Foundation does not vet all my activity, and edits, statements, or other contributions made by this account may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
For my alter ego contributing to Wikimedia as a volunteer, see User:QuimGil.