I'm mostly active on English Wikisource; I keep that user page more up to date than any other.
I'm a Software Engineer on the Community Tech team at the Wikimedia Foundation. (Disclaimer: I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.) My WMF user account is User:SWilson (WMF).
Some things I've worked on in the Wikimedia universe (in no particular order):
- Wikisource:Module:Author: a Lua module to retrieve authors' metadata from Wikidata and display and categorise accordingly on Wikisource.
- IA Upload: a tool to upload DjVus of Internet Archive items to Commons.
- Google OCR: a tool and gadget adds a Page-namespace toolbar button that will derive text from the current page's image, via Google's Cloud Vision API OCR service.
- MediaWiki Backup: a backup script for MediaWiki running on Linux.
- mediawiki-feeds: a tool to generate RSS feeds for pages in MediaWiki categories.
- XTools: a user-, edit-, and page-statistics tool for MediaWiki.
- A two-month stint at the State Library of Western Australia, with the WA Branch of Wikimedia Australia.