|This page is under construction.|
Please help review and edit this page.
Meetups [ROUGH HEADING]
To strengthen the community, CIS-A2K conducts and supports Wiki-meetups. CIS-A2K will continue to support Punjabi Wiki Community by conducting monthly meetups.
These meetups will happen on Google Meet. We inform the community before meetings. Dates and timings for meetings are also decided after discussion with the community on the village pump of Punjabi Wikipedia & Punjabi Wikisource.
CIS-A2K conducted 14 online or offline meetups for Punjabi Community. So, we will continue this series of meetups.
- We will organize 7 meetups in the upcoming year under this meetup series.
- Meetup with Punjabi Wikimedians at A2K Delhi office
After Maharashtra, CIS-A2K is focusing on re-licensing in Punjab. We have done some work. The process is getting momentum. Some authors have relicensed their work.
Apart from authors, we will also have content donation from photographers.
We will focus on more collaborations with authors. It will include relicensing sessions with authors & publishers.
To build up Punjabi Wikisource, we have digitised few works and uploaded them on Wikimedia Commons.
- Relicencing of books from 10 authors.
- Content donation from 3 Punjab based photographers.
- Collaboration with 3 Punjabi Publishers to upload data of books on Wikidata.
CIS-A2K will work on creating video tutorials in the Punjabi language for Wikimedians. We will upload those videos on youtube channels & on Wikimedia Commons. By using these videos we can introduce the Wikimedia Movement to the Punjabi people.
These videos shall be screen recording videos with voice. After editing, we will upload these videos on various platforms like Youtube, Facebook and Wikimedia Commons.
In the past few years, video tutorials were not on our agenda. But these tutorials are helpful especially for newcomers. Recently, after a request from Punjabi department of Punjabi University Patiala, User:Satpal (CIS-A2K) made a video tutorial in the Punjabi language on how to make a new article.
- 10 videos about Punjabi Wikipedia & Punjabi Wikisource.
- WikiProject Punjabi Sahit
- Wiki Awareness Programs (at literary festivals, colleges & schools, book fairs)
- Translation of Wikisource Handbook in Punjabi
- Make CIS-A2K more active on Social Media (share interesting Wikisource books, Indic Wiki facts, CIS-A2K events, news etc.)