|This is an archive of closed discussions. Please do not edit here. If you want to continue a thread listed here, just start a new one on my regular talk page. Thank you.|
request for adminship removal
Dear Thogo. Guten Tag. I choosed to contact you since you are the only steward listing arabic language in your ability. :)
I'm a SysOp on Arabic Wikipedia, a months ago we have discussed a policy for removal of Adminship of inactive Admins on Ar Wikipedia whom have not performed any admin action for more than 6 months.
I am contacting you in order to put this policy in action and deadmin the inactive admins. Please advice me, since it is my knoledge about stewards' work is still very limited.
You may contact me on my discussion page on meta or Ar wikipedia.
Best regards. --Ciphers 10:21, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the fast responce. We still have one problem, the policy says that inactive sysops should be contacted at least 2 weeks before deadmin, shall we contact them locally or stewards should do this? Best--Ciphers 10:45, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
- Danke for the kind explanation. --Ciphers 17:06, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
Klär mich mal auf
Thogo änderte die Benutzerrechte für „User:Thogo“ von „Bürokraten, Flood flag, Stewards und Administratoren“ auf „Bürokraten, Stewards und Administratoren“.
Heißt das, daß Du Dir die Lizenz zum flooden entzogen hast? War mich noch gar nicht aufgefallen, daß Du ein Flooder bist. ;-) Hab Dich eher für wortkarg gehalten. --Obersachse 13:56, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Huhu. Das ist ein temporäres Botflag, das sich Metaadmins selber geben und nehmen können. Das wird verwendet, wenn wir Sachen zu tun haben, die die Recent Changes fluten würden (daher der Name). --Thogo (talk) 13:04, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
... is done. :) Regards, Dorgan 11:38, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- As soon as Cary wakes up and gets to his mails he will add you to the identification noticeboard. :) --Thogo (talk) 13:46, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Re: voting disqualification
Apologies, that was a mistake. I do know the rules, I have them pasted up in my third tab. I think you will find the others I have disqualified are well within order. This was a genuine mistake and I am following the guidelines. If you have any issues with me carrying on this work, please let me know. Thanks! Iceflow 00:36, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
Double Standard? (Thogo and Shizhao)
Thogo, Would you please explain why you weren't having double standard when you can think of nothing wrong in your using steward tools and oversight tools on your home wiki and then voiced strongly against Shizhao on his use of stewards tools on his home wiki? What do you mean by "Having access to a log where no local users with that user right exist cannot be a COI."? Hillgentleman 03:47, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Wikipedia is to Wikipedian as Meta-Wiki is to _________?--Agricoleur 00:04, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- members of the Meta wiki community. --Thogo (talk) 00:06, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Meta-Wiki is to Wikipedia as yellow pages is to encyclopedia, meta-wiki-community is to wikipedia-community as post office is to hotel, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 00:26, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Please delete my uploaded file
I uploaded that file (UClujLeaguePositionHistory.jpg) in here by mistake. I was meant to upload it on Commons. Please delete it from here. Thanks. Alexrap 16:09, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for your vote, for or against, and your constructive comments. Apteva 14:47, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
I'm a native user. I have been very busy translating things into Turkmen in Betawiki. I'm also a recent temporary sysop of tk wiki. I oppose because within three days I will be at tk wiktionary with plent many of new entries. I will also translate its interface and try to draw new users into it. Best regards!!!--Hanberke 05:51, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well, you should comment on that closing request page, not here. --Thogo (talk) 10:24, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Hi, Thogo I am Barceloneanu and I live in Barcelona (Spain) Catalunya. Nice to meet you.I was stayed in Lepzig in 2006. Wonderful city. I have wrote many articles for the aromanian wikipedia.