I volunteer as one of the principal developers of Internet in a Box and have been especially involved in curations for the Medical Version.
For example, I
- Scraped the CDC website for inclusion of the English and Spanish versions in IIAB
- Scraped the WikEM website for IIAB
- Incorporated the Stanford EM training videos into IIAB
- Along with James Heilman promoted the Medical IIAB at the Geneva Health Forum
- Along with Sam Zidovetski curated the Spanish edition of Medical IIAB
- Maintain Medical IIAB demo site hosted by WMF
- Create Med IIAB software images available for download from Internet Archive
I have attended two Wikimania events, but haven't had much success as an editor; my only edits were reverted.
I live in Canada and have a Ph.D. in Religious Studies focusing on Indian religion and many years ago was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Nepal. I have an MA in Asian Studies and an undergraduate degree in Math and Spanish.