User talk:Benoît Prieur
Fundraising translation feedback
I wanted to ask for your help. As you may be aware we have been running banners on many language wikis. We have a lot of new content this year and I really want to conduct a thorough review of our translations. This is a combination of feedback from the community, readers, donors as well as those with professional translator experience. This will help us ensure the highest quality of translations used in our messaging.
To help us out with this I wonder if you would be willing to give us feedback in french using This Link
Simply follow the simple instructions on that page and if you have any questions feel free to contact me on my talk page.
J'ai eu le même message et j'ai donc été jeté un coup d’œil. J'ai donc remarqué ta modification sur Translations:Fundraising 2012/Translation/Drop down banner/1/fr. Autant le remplacement de « 5ème » par « cinquième » est une excellente chose, autant je suis circonspect sur le remplacement de « fondation » par « association ». Dans cette phrase le « we » fait bien référence à la Wikimedia Foundation, non ? Cdlt, VIGNERON * discut. 07:54, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
- C'est vrai, mais je me suis dit que pour un message "grand public", association (même si c'était un peu approximatif) était plus "parlant" que fondation (type de structure assez mal connu, je crois).
- Bien sûr, je ne m'offusquerai pas si tu remets "fondation".
- À bientôt, --Agamitsudo (talk) 08:31, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
File:Agamitsudo Wikimania 2012.pdf
- Hi Sebastian,
- I added a licence and a small description to that document.
- Thank you, --Agamitsudo (talk) 11:26, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
|Hello, Benoît Prieur. Check your email—you've got mail!|
- @UY Scuti: Hi,
- Something does not work with wy account. When someone sends me an email I get nothing in my mailbox...
- I got the same trouble on fr.wiktionary two days ago.
- Please send me an email to...
- Regards, --Benoît Prieur (talk) 08:23, 9 February 2017 (UTC)
Do you think this will help?
Do you think that a Requests for comment/Global unban for Classiccardinal would work if the community of the French Wiktionary would protest against this secret ban that didn't consult them and robbed them of a good admin? I find it sad to see such a dedicated content editor be banned with no public reason given, aren’t Wikimedia wiki’s supposed to be about openness? --Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) (My global lock 🔒) (My global unlock 🔓) 10:12, 12 January 2018 (UTC)
The Community Wishlist Survey
You get this message because you’ve previously participated in the Community Wishlist Survey. I just wanted to let you know that this year’s survey is now open for proposals. You can suggest technical changes until 11 November: Community Wishlist Survey 2019.
You can vote from November 16 to November 30. To keep the number of messages at a reasonable level, I won’t send out a separate reminder to you about that. /Johan (WMF) 11:25, 30 October 2018 (UTC)
This is a reminder to acknowledge and sign the new Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information. As you know, your volunteer role in Wikimedia projects gives you access to secure and sensitive information.
The new version includes one major change.
- There is a change regarding the way personal data may be released. Accordingly, functionaries must notify the Wikimedia Foundation at check-disclosurewikimedia.org before releasing data, in order to obtain a written approval for doing so. The Foundation will respond within 10 days. However, for emergencies, such as cases involving threats of violence, functionaries may release the personal data without such explicit permission, but they should notify the Foundation immediately following the disclosure. If they choose not to disclose the data, the request for disclosure should be forwarded to the Foundation's emergency email address (emergencywikimedia.org).
There are also some wording changes that were made to more closely align the language with evolving industry norms, best practices and laws. The most notable of these has been the change of the term "nonpublic information" to "nonpublic personal data". None of these changes are intended to make fundamental changes to the scope or practice of the policy but we know they could appear as such, hence wanted to flag them.
The aforementioned changes require users that have already signed the previous version of the policy to sign the new version as well.
We therefore ask that you to sign the updated version. Signing the agreement is tracked on Phabricator's Legalpad. An online guide is available to help you with signing the agreement: Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign. If you wish you can sign it directly at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/L37. The exact policy is located here: Access to nonpublic personal data policy. The text of the confidentiality agreement is located here: Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information
If you have already received this message and signed the updated agreement, you need not sign it again. Once is sufficient. In this case, we ask that you respond to Samuel (WMF) letting him know when (date) and how (method/process of signing) you have signed it so that we can update our own records.
Note: please bear in mind that if you still haven’t signed the updated version of the Confidentiality Agreement by February 13, 2019 your rights will be removed.
Thank you for your understanding,
Samuel Guebo (User:Samuel (WMF)), Wikimedia Foundation
Posted by the MediaWiki message delivery - 15:15, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
The TWUG on space.wmflabs.org
Hello Benoît Prieur
A few months ago, WMF opened a new discussion space. Since our user group has some difficulties to communicate (not everyone sees the messages that are posted on Talk:Wiktionary/Tremendous_Wiktionary_User_Group), I asked for a dedicated forum for the TWUG to be opened. It's happening here (there is no topic so far).
Vote pour le siège au conseil d'administration de Wikimédia France
Bonsoir Benoît Prieur,
une première rédaction du règlement de vote à cette élection laissait planer une ambiguïté sur la possibilité, ou non, de voter pour plusieurs candidatures.
Nous précisons donc qu'il est parfaitement possible de voter pour plusieurs candidatures, si tel était votre souhait.
La page du règlement a été clarifiée.
- @Willie Robert: Ah ok, merci du message ; je pensais - à tort, que c'était un vote et un seul par votant.e. M'en vais considérer de plus près les autres candidatures. Merci. --Benoît Prieur (talk) 17:55, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
Dear World Heritage enthusiast,
We are thrilled to announce that Wiki World Heritage User Group has been finally recognized ! This wouldn't have been possible without your support !
Please join us on:
Wishing you an excellent week ahead !
Wiki World Heritage UG preparatory meeting
Hello Benoît Prieur,
The first preparatory meeting of Wiki World Heritage User Group will be held on 26 December 2020 at 16:00 UTC, and are looking forward to having you with us!
- Meeting link : Here
- Meeting ID : 763 8364 4697
- Password: WWH
Wiki World Heritage UG board election
Hello Benoît Prieur,
Wiki World Heritage UG board election Reminder
Hello Benoît Prieur,
We would like to inform you that after the self nomination period, we are now voting for the board members and we count on your participation to take part of this first important election.
According to the agreed agenda the voting period deadline is the 29th of January 2021 (Midnight UTC).
You can vote for one or more candidate on this meta page.
Wiki World Heritage Membership Request
Wiki World Heritage UG Membership is open to anyone who supports the group's mission and objectives. To formally become a member, it is mandatory that members fill the Membership Request Form. Requests are automatically approved, except for the case of the global ban as mentioned in the by-laws.
This will also help us facilitate this year's activities and established a communication channel. You may access the form here:
Petite question pour nourrir ma thèse
Salut Benoît, j'espère que tu vas bien. Je viens vers toi pour savoir si il existe quelque part sur Meta une page qui permet de savoir comment on peut rejoindre un comité Wikimédia, le commité d'affiliation par exemple. Au plaisir de te lire et une belle fin de soirée à toi ! Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact (Fr-N, En-3, Pt-3) 18:35, 30 March 2022 (UTC)
- Bonjour @Lionel Scheepmans:,
- Je te réponds par email d'ici la fin de semaine.
- Cordialement, --Benoît Prieur (talk) 08:55, 31 March 2022 (UTC)
- Ok, super. Sinon, tu peux répondres ici. Cela me permet alors de référencer l'information au niveau de ma thèse. Mais je peux tout à fait comprendre que tu préfères t'exprimer au travers d'un canal privé de sorte à te sentir plus libre et ne prendre aucun risque de devoir assumer l'une ou l'autre éventuelle erreur. Je me réjouis déjà de te lire et de prendre de tes nouvelles ! Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact (Fr-N, En-3, Pt-3) 14:01, 31 March 2022 (UTC)