Translation notification: Wikimedia Foundation Board noticeboard/Board Update on Branding
You are receiving this notification because you signed up as a translator to ಹಿಂದಿ on Meta. The page Wikimedia Foundation Board noticeboard/Board Update on Branding is available for translation. You can translate it here:
The priority of this page is high.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Translators like you help Meta to function as a truly multilingual community.
You can change your notification preferences.
Meta translation coordinators, 08:50, 22 June 2020 (UTC)
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to email@example.com. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.