An archive of past discussions can be found at User talk:Dapete/Archive.
Data behind Catgraph
I find your CatGraph tool very interesting. I was wondering if you could share how you collect the data being CatGraph? Do you use the DBPedia triplets? Do you go directly from the Wiki dump?
- It's neither - I use the replicated wiki DB on the toolserver, as briefly mentioned here. --dapete 18:19, 29 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi Dapete. I've deleted User:Dapete/ImageMapEdit/.NET and User talk:Dapete/ImageMapEdit/.NET, because they pointed to not-existing pages (this page and its talk page). Both were deleted per your own request. Hopefully you're OK with it. Kind regards, Trijnstel 15:34, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I completely forgot those redirects existed. --dapete 18:26, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
Hi Pete, are you notified about new messages here? http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Dapete/Catgraph I don't think so ... at least you don't seem to reply to questions there. Regards, --Boardersparadise 11:15, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed I didn't really read that page - now I do, and I will respond there. --dapete 15:34, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
- thanks so much --Boardersparadise 17:10, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
Hi, the RSS feed for german Wikinews wasn't updated for more than a week now. --220.127.116.11 07:00, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
- I think I fixed this - but I'll have to wait until there's a new article to see if it worked... --dapete 09:02, 27 August 2011 (UTC)
Hi Dapete! I've some problem with ImageMapEdit. I used it in 2018 for Wiki Loves Earth - Italian Alps (see it:Progetto:Wiki Loves Earth 2018/Aree); I tried to use it now and it doesn't work. But I don't know why :-( Could you help me? --Yiyi (talk) 18:20, 21 May 2019 (UTC)