Good job. Glad to see you again! Bonaparte
- Yea, I have been following the debate on wiki-l. I don't know how effective that debate will really be. As long as the main participants are you and Node, you are not going to get far, I mean you're obviously not going to convince each other. I wish some of the "decision makers" as you called them would show up; the whole purpose of the list is to discuss a topic and let them make a decision based on the information they have seen. But you did present logical arguments, and I think they should suffice to convince most people that the Moldovan encyclopedia is pointless. I just hope that somebody with authority acts once and for all. TSO1D 13:29, 30 June 2006 (UTC)
- I don't understand where you would request arbitration. I mean I do not know who would have the authority to close or open new projects in other languages (Jimbo himself maybe?). In any case I think it's best if we wait, at least for another two weeks or so as that is the required period for voting on meta to take place, and maybe then somehting will be done. TSO1D 14:34, 30 June 2006 (UTC)
Block for vandal Node ue
Forged information posted by User:Node_ue
Following the (long waited) reply from the customer service of yahoo.com, the following post by User:Node_ue is officially considered forged. Here is the message I received from the customer service of yahoo.com:
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:24:14 -0700
- To: "Jacky PB" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: Abuse - Impersonation - dpotop1 (KMM34737469V27186L0KM)
- From: "Yahoo! Mail" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
- Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.
- We have investigated your report, and, based on the information you've
- given us, your account does not appear to have been accessed by the
- sender of this email.
- The sender seems to have forged your email address in the "reply-to"
- and/or the "from" field of the message they sent out. Please know that
- we are currently aware of this type of spam and are investigating it.
- Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.
- Yahoo! Customer Care
Also, note that the "screen shot" below features a signature by yahoo.com. We know now that the signature is forged. So, either some super-spy cracked yahoo.com, of User:Node_ue forged the message himself. Shouldn't this guy be banned? Dpotop 19:50, 26 July 2006 (UTC)
You should take it up with an Administrator, as I saw Jmabel described such forgery as an extremely grave offensive against Wikipedia standards. Node's foul tactics should certainly not go unpunished. - Anclation
- I agree with Node ue's blocking. He should pay for his offensive act of forgery. --Fratele lui Bonaparte, il cunosti? 16:58, 28 July 2006 (UTC)
- Cand se va termina povestea asta fara sfarsit? eu cred ca e aproape.--Fratele lui Bonaparte, il cunosti? 15:25, 1 August 2006 (UTC)
Please, don't vandalize page
If you continue with that, I'll have to block you. --Millosh 16:33, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
- Reply on article talk page and your page. Dpotop 16:42, 14 November 2006 (UTC)
I'll reply here. You are POV pusher vandal and you don't read the sense of the page. I blocked you for one day. --Millosh 16:51, 14 November 2006 (UTC)