- The official Chinese name of Wikimedia Taiwan is been chosen as "中華民國維基媒體協會" by voting.
- The draft bylaws of Wikimedia Taiwan is been discussed in Taiwanese Wikipedian 2006 Summer Meetup in June 24 (Saturday). Please do not edit the draft bylaws anymore and please help to verify if the draft bylaws are the same as the result of the discussion. If you have any concerns please leave your opinions in the talk page.
- The registration form for registering a national association is been submitted to the Taiwanese government in September 9, 2006.
- Mingwangx has briefed the status of the set up process of Wikimedia Taiwan in Taiwanese Wikipedian 2006 Autumn Meetup and you can download the powerpoint file (in Chinese) from here.
- Status Report for the Set Up has been translated into English.
- The draft bylaws of Wikimedia Taiwan have been translated into English.
--mingwangx (talk) 00:30, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
也請麻煩您有機會時將這個訊息傳播出去，使想要參與協會發起的其他維基人得知。--mingwangx (talk) 15:29, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
You've got mail...
by — Manecke 20:54, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
Chinese translations needed
Hi Htchien, we are in a bit of a time crunch to get the Chinese translations for the fundraising materials. As you may know, we launch next Monday the 15th – and really don't want to have English pages on Chinese projects.
Thanks so much, please contact me for anything you may need. --Deniz (WMF) 23:27, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
Hi! I just want to thank you and give you this barnstar for your help with the translation of the 2011 fundraiser! The fundraiser was the best we ever had, both in terms of the amount we collected and in terms of number of translations. We couldn't have done either one without the help we got from you and other translators. If you are interested, we made a report, which has some statistics about the translations.
And: I have one more request, and that is that you take this survey. You may have got an e-mail about it, and if you did, please ignore this. But if you didn't it would be great if you would take this survey too, so we can learn to improve the translation experience.
Again, thanks for your help with translations – you're awesome! Jon Harald Søby (WMF) 13:29, 24 January 2012 (UTC)