|“||Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.||”|
|Want to complain about being blocked by PSS 9?|
>> CLICK HERE <<
PSS 9 block appeal 20210117140611
220.127.116.11 14:07, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
на какво се дължи блокажа - на репорт от дйингиби промакедон?
18.104.22.168 14:12, 17 January 2021 (UTC) Съдъържанието на бг уики се разминава с това на английското, което подвеждащо и използващо стара теория за тюркски произход на българите. Коригирам статията точни в тази посока, както и езикът, запазвам релевантни източници, още повече в самата статия има източници в подкрепа на индо-европейския (трако-илирийски) произход на българите. Отделно има и инфо за днк модерни тестове, така че текстът в оригиналния си вариант беше не само подвеждащ, но и с противоречаща си инфо. Не е редно да допускаме деизинформация на световната общност.
- Not done Your IP has never been blocked on bgwiki, nor has any edits there, for that matter.
— Luchesar • T/C 15:04, 17 January 2021 (UTC)
PSS 9 block appeal 20210302202514
Бих искала да знам защо ме блокирахте. Ако е заради username-a ми бих искала да го сменя1
22.214.171.124 20:27, 2 March 2021 (UTC)
- Not done Your address has been blocked by another administrator—not by PSS 9 or me. I cannot comment on other administrators' actions. In any case, you seem to have had mass deleted text from the article bg:История without explanation.
— Luchesar • T/C 21:09, 2 March 2021 (UTC)
PSS 9 block appeal 20210318083342
- Hi, UeArtemis, I'm really sorry to hear that the bot has blocked you. It is extremely unusual for someone who isn't a sysop on bgwiki to delete large amounts of information from our RfAA page and we've had in the past bad cases of persistent vandalism, involving such acts. This is why the bot reacts with a short-term block. Nevertheless, in this case the block was obviously completely inappropriate, so I've lifted it. Truth is, the bot should've recognized the very edit that you reverted as the inappropriate one, but, unfortunately, the bot's logic isn't that advanced yet, and it fails to recognize many unusual acts of vandalism (not to mention that it's mostly focused on vandalisms in Bulgarian). Anyway, again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that the bot has caused you and I also sympathize with you for being a target for harassment. As a sysop, I've had my own share of such things, including cross-wiki harassment, like the one you're subjected to, so I hope it's curbed as soon as possible.
— Luchesar • T/C 10:05, 18 March 2021 (UTC)
PSS 9 block appeal 20210508131137
- Crashroom, I'm afraid I can't recognize the language of your message. Doesn't look like any of the languages that use Latin. And clearly doesn't look like Bulgarian, as its only writing system is the Cyrillic one.
- Anyhow, two points based on your contributions to bgwiki:
- Your edits were reverted by a trusted patroller (and sysop, too). Instead of discussing the possible issue, you decided to just revert, in turn, the patroller's revert. Don't do that. If another user reverts your edits, discuss the issue. Do not engage in edit warring.
- Once PSS 9 intervened and reverted your revert of the patroller's revert (yeah, it gets kind of messy, doesn't it), you reverted, again. And not once, but twice. And then the bot blocked you. For only two hours, mind you.
- I find your stubbornness unconstructive and therefore I am not going to lift this block. Two hours isn't a long time to wait. I suggest you use it to familiarize yourself with how consensus drives Wikipedia and also its other pillars. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. However, please make sure to write in an understandable language. You may also ask questions to all Bulgarian editors on bg:Уикипедия:Разговори.
— Luchesar • T/C 13:44, 8 May 2021 (UTC)
PSS 9 block appeal 20210516200107
Can I please receive an adequate reason about why I have been blocked and am unable to edit the page of the Bulgarian singer RAINA when I am the person who has created more than 50% of the content within this page?
My last edit of the page was definitely not a 'Vandalism' because all edits were supported with a reliable 'source page'.
I would like to express my disappointment that I am no longer able to provide an up-to-date info about RAINA as I have been doing for the last 10 years or so.
I am looking forward to your response!
Many thanks, Georgi Agov
- Sorry to hear that you've been blocked by PSS 9. I know how frustrating this can be! Unfortunately, we're talking about an event that happened more that a year ago. For security and privacy reasons I don't keep logs for such distant periods of time, so I can't tell exactly why did the bot react. However, browsing through the history of your edits, I see that the information that you added just before PSS 9 decided to block you, had been previously removed by a trusted patroller (indeed, one of the people who founded the Bulgarian-language Wikipedia). So, when the bot saw you adding that information again, against the patroller's judgement, it reverted your edit. Unfortunately, you entered that information once again and that is when the bot blocked you.
- The bot had good reasons to impose a block. Edit wars are dangerous and can harm Wikipedia. I do think, however, that it had also overreacted by blocking you indefinitely. Perhaps the bot had already been alerted by some of your previous edits—the bot keeps tracks of the editors and their “reputation” (in terms of bot logic, not in our human sense)—which prompted it to use such block. Without the logs, alas, after so much time has passed, it's hard to tell.
- Anyway, the block is clearly not needed anymore, so I'm lifting it. But please heed this advice: if you notice another editor removing information that you have added, especially if that editor seems experienced, DO make the effort to discuss the problem. DO NOT just introduce back your own edits. Ask the other editor what the issue with your edits is: on the talk page of the article, or, if you want to draw the attention of more editors, on Уикипедия:Разговори. Consensus is one of the pillars of Wikipedia!
- Thank you for contributing to the free knowledge. But please also consider expanding your contributions to other topics. Being focused on a single topic raises questions, including of possible conflict of interest.
PSS 9 block appeal 20210611100816
Имам следния въпрос : Защо съм блокиран и не мога да редактирам информация в Уикипедия?
126.96.36.199 10:10, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- The IP address you are currently using, 188.8.131.52, is part of the network 184.108.40.206/24, which includes all addresses from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168. To the best of my knowledge, the IP addresses in this network are assigned by DHCP and are non-persistent, meaning that each time you connect to the internet, you get a different IP address.
- In the past several days, different addresses from this network—but likely the same person behind them—have tried to harm Wikipedia. We cannot allow this. And because that person likely intentionally changes their IP address, hoping to avoid blocks, the bot, PSS 9, is programmed to block the whole network in such cases. The initial block is of very short duration—20 minutes to an hour—but as the vandalism continues after the block expires, the bot imposes longer and longer blocks.
- In short, it's very likely that you are not able to edit because of some other person who happens to use the same Internet Service Provider as you. Unless, of course, you are the person who did all that. In any case, there is nothing more we can do here. The block will stay. We cannot allow Wikipedia to be harmed. If you are unhappy with this, talk to your ISP. If they agree to cooperate with us and block the access of their specific user who was vandalising Wikipedia, we'll lift the block.
- Denied I'm now inclined to believe that you're, in fact, that same person who had tried harming Wikipedia, based on the comments in the edit summaries how you must not be blocked and how you will somehow block the administrators themselves. Not only am I not lifting the block imposed by the bot—I've actually blocked the network for a further whole month. And if the vandalism continues, it will be blocked again and for an even longer period of time—indefinitely, if needed. Harming Wikipedia is never tolerated.
— Luchesar • T/C 11:21, 13 June 2021 (UTC)
PSS 9 block appeal 20210614083940
Неколкократно бивам блокиран от бот PSS 9 за „вероятен вандализъм” и „злоупотреба”, като направени от мен разяснения и цитирания на страница „Беседа:Анабел Маркова”, както и промени на статията „Анабел Маркова”, биват заличени от текущите им версии. Моля, проблемът да бъде отстранен и правото ми за изказване на мнение на страниците за обсъждания и за подобряване на статиите в Уикипедия да бъде възстановено.
(Простете за повторението, не видях знака, отбелязващ мястото за следващо обжалване.)
22.214.171.124 08:58, 14 June 2021 (UTC)
- Denied Your comments must include only your own signature. Using other people's signatures, even in the context of “copying” from another page, like you did here, is absolutely prohibited. If you want to quote somebody, there are other ways to do it, e.g. bg:Шаблон:Цитат-беседа. The bot did absolutely right to revert these edits of yours—and block you, once you started edit-warring. Don't do these things and you won't have problems with the bot.
- I also advise you to heed what the other editor has been telling you: Wikipedia is not an online forum. And while you do have a point that you should be allowed to freely express your opinion, this freedom is not completely without limits. I strongly suggest that you change your style of presenting your arguments and of arguing in general. In particular, be much more concise and listen. If your arguments are rejected, bring better arguments, don't simply repeat the same ones.
— Luchesar • T/C 09:42, 14 June 2021 (UTC)
Абсордно блокиран съм от бот с обяснението "This IP has recently been used for abuse and is temporarily blocked. If you are a legitimate user, please wait for the block to expire or switch to a different provider...". Във връзка с това моля за отмява на блокирането, както и за разяснение относно алгоритъма, по който ботът решава кого и как да блокира. Благодаря, --126.96.36.199 05:48, 22 June 2021 (UTC)
- Влезли сте в редакторска война с друг редактор. Най-често анонимните редактори правят това с цел вандализъм. Разбира се, не всички анонимни редактори го правят с намерение да вредят – и въобще не казвам, че Вашата цел е била такава – но ботът не може да анализира толкова задълбочено конфликти. В случая той вижда, че анонимен редактор воюва с регистриран и опитен редактор и заключава, че най-вероятно проблемът е в анонимния редактор. Ако искате да избегнете подобни проблеми в бъдеще, бих Ви препоръчал да се регистрирате в Уикипедия и да имате потребителско име (някои Уикипедии вече забраняват на анонимни редактори да редактират, но при нас все още е разрешено), но преди всичко да избягвате да влизате в порочния кръг на взаимно връщане на редакции. Уикипедия работи на принципа на консенсуса, и затова правилното е да обсъждате с другите редактори проблемите – пишейки на беседите.