User talk:Jason Gastrich
Romans 10:9, 10 "If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
Rmv speedy tag - not a csd; stalking and harrassment
While this user is not a productive member of Meta, neither is this user a vandal or troll on this site. There is no tradition or policy on Meta supporting the ongoing harrassment of this user who on this site is not engaging in censorious behaviour. - Amgine / m | n 03:53, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
- Well said. I warned one of editors who performed harrassment. --Aphaia 04:05, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you. I've been considering how I can help the community here. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Sincerely, Jason Gastrich 03:40, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
- Does Meta allow users to link their hate-filled pages that attack wikipedia and other users? Note how wikipedia is listed as a hate site on Jason's page. Also see deletion page other other violations.
- This user page is written in a way that confuses readers doing an web search that this is an article- an article that meets NPOV, when it is not.Arbusto 00:15, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
- I guess I'd be curious as to how participation at this site is any less being "unequally yoked" than it was at Wikipedia. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
i'm curious as to why someone who calls themself a doctor would need to teach guitar lessons. wow 32 years old too, kinda sad
User page (this a link to metawiki) reads: "For more information about appropriate content for a user page, see Wikipedia:User page (English) or Wikipédia:Pages personnelles (French)." On the wikipedia user page article see section "What can I not have on my user page?"
The point of that section is not to confuse web searchers/wikipedia users that a user page is a NPOV article. This article, when searching google, does just that. Arbusto 03:11, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
Gastrich, is Ruth Ginsling a sock puppet? Arbusto 18:32, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
- Who cares? What did this Ginsling do, anyway? Apparently, all she did was try and stop people like you from vandalizing Gastrich's user page. Are you this same Arbusto?  --188.8.131.52 20:59, 21 September 2006 (UTC)
- I care. Gastrich, is Ruth Ginsling a sock puppet? Arbusto 01:43, 22 September 2006 (UTC)
Re, your edits to my talk page and Arbusto's talk page.
"I know you and what you're all about" Jason, this may come as a shock to you but I actually bothered tracking down and determing that the user claiming to be Davey here wasn't. It isn't clear to me what you think you know about me nor what you think I'm about but it doesn't strike you as at all odd that I would do that given what you seem to think of me? To put it more bluntly, this may be an example that should help drive into your head that disagreeing with Jason doesn't make people evil. I know you like to think that and think this is some campaign against the nobel christian martyr Jason Gastrich but it isn't. As for telling Arbusto that continued contact with you would constitute harassement- mote-beam-eye. You've used your newsgroup maleboge.com to do nothing but harass and attack Arbusto and others and then just a few days ago used socks to post links on .en to your attacks there. If that doesn't constitute harassment I don't know what does. See Matthew 7:16 JoshuaZ 04:40, 23 September 2006 (UTC)