Blanking by Worldtopix spammer
- Thanks. 70.238.*.* has now blanked that section three times. The IP addresses do indeed belong to an SBC ADSL customer in the St. Louis area, as given by the domain name record for worldtopix.com. —LX (talk, contribs) 06:48, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
- - I didn`t give a permission to anybody to put my name and address here.Please do not post it here again.THANK YOU!
- And,you can call your mother "spammer",not me!All pages from worldtopix.com that I posted on wikipedia ARE HIGHLY RELEVANT to the content,and provide a lot of information not found on wikipedia.It is a contribution,not spam,obviously!!!So,just shut up,and go f. yourself. — The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:57, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
- Dear Mr,
- Your contact details are publicly available information, the publication of which you consented to when registering your domain name.
- As I have already explained, you, Sir, are indeed a spammer. Your efforts to conceal this fact by repeatedly blanking this explanation makes you no less of a spammer.
- As for your final requests, I would like to respectfully decline the former and note that the latter is anatomically impossible. Have a nice day.
- Dear LX,
- My "contact details" ARE NOT publicly available,check out worldtopix.com domain name.THANK YOU!
- And,I am not a spammer,you have simply to understand that,not even by "wikipedia standards",(whatever that is).
- Let`s quote wikipedia itself:
- "Spamming is the abuse of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, which are almost universally undesired. While the most widely recognized form of spam is email spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, mobile phone messaging spam and junk fax transmissions.
- Blog spam, or "blam" for short is spamming on weblogs. In 2003, this type of spam took advantage of the open nature of comments in the blogging software Movable Type by repeatedly placing comments to various blog posts that provided nothing more than a link to the spammer's commercial web site.Similar attacks are often performed against wikis and guestbooks, both of which accept user contributions.
- The term spam is derived from the Monty Python SPAM sketch (see video in External Links), set in a cafe where nearly every item on the menu includes SPAM luncheon meat"
- I can`t find myself in any of that.Sorry.You can probably,but that`s your problem,not mine.
- I have started contributing to wikipedia in many different ways,BUT NEVER OFF THE TOPIC....N E V E R.
- And,as I have said before : All pages from worldtopix.com that I posted on wikipedia ARE HIGHLY RELEVANT to the content,and provide a lot of information not found on wikipedia.That is not spamming - that is CONTRIBUTING where I came from.
- So,what's the problem?The only problem I can see is You,and many other administrators on wikipedia who deleted a lot of my textual contributions IN NO TIME ,for no reason whatsoever.
- Are u aware of the fact that is basically IMPOSSIBLE to contribute anything on wikipedia???
- I am not going to argue with you about every single letter i contributed,(not to mention loss of my own time and effort that i invested in it,and you took away from me).That's why i created my own website,where you cannot mess with its content,which is simply another way of contributing to wikipedia,nothing less,nothing more.
- Wikiopedia.org website claims to be FREE.Well,free my ass.:))
- It`s administrators are only promoting internet fascism,nothing else,just their own totally sick point of view,and nothing else.
- Wikipedia users cannot do nothing to be heard,nothing to protect themselves from so many wikipedia fascist administrators,and what do you call that?Discrimination,Dictactorship,Fascism,you name it?But wikipedia certainly has nothing to do with equality,justice and freedom,not by a looooooooong shot.
- Sorry,but that is the truth.
- Say hi to your mother,and stop calling me "spammer",call her if you must do something like that.It doesn't matter that she is not one,just look what is happening to me here.
- It would be also very helpful if you could do something about removing my website from wikipedia's "black list".That would be a very nice gesture and I would certainly appreciate it very much.
- Thank you!
- Please do not misquote me by placing my signature below your posts. Also, please learn to indent and sign your posts appropriately.
- Your contact details were public at the time of writing – how else would I know them? Presumably, their subsequent redaction from the whois registry is the result of your efforts to distance yourself from your actions.
- Once again, I have already explained, with reference to relevant guidelines and policies, why your behaviour is considered link spamming by the Wikimedia community. Instead of blanking it, I suggest you take the time to read it and the pages to which it links. As you would see if you did, it is unlikely that the site will be removed from the blacklist even if I were to suggest it (which I am not going to do).
Hi Lx !
You deleted some pictures than I uploaded but I can garanty that these no copyright cause I work for this série "Diane, femme flic" and I just uploaded pictures of friends of mine , Laurent Gamelon, joel zaffarano, isabel otero, hassan koubba. So please let this pictures it's important for them. You can check by typing these names on google and you will find them.
- You are on Meta-Wiki. I am not an administrator here, which means I can't delete anything, and users that are not logged in cannot upload anything. Perhaps you meant to log into Commons and leave me a message there (or if this is in response to a message I left on your talk page there, please continue the discussion on the page where it started). —LX (talk, contribs) 11:15, 15 July 2008 (UTC)