You've (almost) won!
Congratulations, your logo is among the finalists for our International logo contest/Vote instructions. That means that from September 15 until September 25, Wikipedians will be able to vote on the logo. If your logo or one of its variants is the winner in this final voting round, it will become the official Wikipedia logo, and you will receive two prizes: a T-shirt with your logo on it, and 100 Euros/dollars of reward money.
But don't just sit there -- you have until September 15, 20:00 UTC to do the following:
Pick up to 5 versions of your logo and list them on International logo contest/Finalists. You can make minor refinements and optimizations of your logo(s) in accordance with viewer comments, but it should be obvious that the final logo(s) to vote on should not be substantially different from the original one(s) submitted. Talk to viewers to find out what they are missing in your logo and if there are several variants of your submission, pick the ones which you think best meet these concerns.
Please note that I have assigned arbitrary titles to each logo/variant on the finalists page. I encourage you to give your logo a unique title and to edit the page accordingly.
Good luck for the final voting round, and thanks for your participation in the contest!—Eloquence 06:02, 6 Sep 2003 (UTC)
I put new variant (n°3) yesterday... But I think its better to submit only one variant with Miwiki.
Which variant you prefer ? Which color for Miwiki ? I can do somes changes for you this night and I wait your comment ;op
I think one ant it is best, and perhaps we must use globe without text for Miwiki variant.
- I would recommend that Miwiki be gray (or black or white). The colors on the globe are supposed to be balanced with each other, so making Miwiki one color would make that color dominate. Actually, I'm not sure that that's a bad thing, but that was the reasoning I used when I set up the colors. I like the two ants, but they may take up too much space. Maybe if they were smaller, they'd fit better... Oh, yes, do you want a non-blank puzzle piece for the ants to carry? I can e-mail you one... Paullusmagnus 11:19, 10 Sep 2003 (UTC)
- Hello...Do you see 4th variant with Miwiki ? :op
- Mail me this puzzle, but its more logical to use stylised piece for Miwiki which stylised itself too. Send me your subdue sphere on hires picture... It will better with Miwiki. But I think its more better to use sphere without text for Miwiki variant ;op
- Please, say me more orders than you want I may do... Because I just have enough time to do only one another variant for you before 15 september :o(
- It was a great pleasure to work with you...Thank for all :o) Oliezekat 19:34, 12 Sep 2003 (UTC)
Many people seem to agree that your choice is too cluttered. I think the basic idea is just too good, and its ruined with the clutter. Id like to see you exchange the clutter with the black and white one, and while youre at it, upload the map (without all the ....) -- like I asked you before.-Stevertigo 04:35, 16 Sep 2003 (UTC)
Félizitation !!! ;o) Oliezekat 20:53, 26 Sep 2003 (UTC)
- I don't know French, but I recognize the root. Thanks, and thank you for for your help, and for your ant! Paullusmagnus 22:28, 26 Sep 2003 (UTC)