Upcoming IdeaLab Events: IEG Proposal Clinics
Hello, Rubin16! We've added Events to IdeaLab, and you're invited :)
Upcoming events focus on turning ideas into Individual Engagement Grant proposals before the March 31 deadline. Need help or have questions about IEG? Join us at a Hangout:
- Thursday, 13 March 2014, 1600 UTC
- Wednesday, 19 March 2014, 1700 UTC
- Saturday, 29 March 2014, 1700 UTC
Hope to see you there!
This message was delivered automatically to IEG and IdeaLab participants. To unsubscribe from any future IEG reminders, remove your name from this list
Thank you for your support!
We wanted to THANK YOU for expressing your support in our grant application to develop Web2Cit: Visual Editor for Citoid Web Translators and for volunteering to take part in the project. We have great news to share: our proposal has been approved!
In the following weeks, we will be processing some paperwork and refining our next steps for this project. We aim to give updates so you can follow the development of the project and you can understand when and how you can contribute!
But for now, we wanted to thank you and invite you to celebrate with us!
Both Diegodlh and myself are very thankful for your support. --Scann (talk) 12:39, 2 June 2021 (UTC)
- @Scann & @Diegodlh I wish you luck with your project and I would certainly be an active user of it rubin16 (talk) 13:22, 2 June 2021 (UTC)
Hi, could you please let me know how can you recognize that user's request has been rejected, if they asked for renaming before? regards Déjà vu • ✉ 17:10, 4 July 2021 (UTC)
- Hey, @DejaVu. I am just going to Special:GlobalRenameQueue/closed and enter the name of the requesting user in the search field. In the case where I pinged you I just remember that user asked for renaming before, that's why I decided to do an additional search rubin16 (talk) 17:18, 4 July 2021 (UTC)
Call for Advisory Board members for Web2Cit
With Diegodlh we are inviting people to apply to be an Advisory Board member. Is this you? Is this someone you know?
Check the Call for members and apply to be an Advisory Board member before August 6th!
If you are too busy this time around to apply, don't worry: we get it. You can also help us by spreading the word! We sincerely appreciate it. --Scann (talk) 22:35, 20 July 2021 (UTC)