Proofreading the Hebrew
Thank you; I only claim he-2, and appreciate being checked over by a native speaker. I did the best I could :) -- Avi 04:22, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- Your translation was almost perfect - I am just correcting and polishing it. --Yoavd 04:25, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
I did not do all of that, I just updated it. If you want to cringe, see the statements of the candidates and the re-confirmations. -- Avi 04:28, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
I saw the history - you did only 95% of the writing...--Yoavd 04:32, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
Your Credo Reference account is approved
Good news! You are approved for access to 350 high quality reference resources through Credo Reference.
- Fill out the survey with your username and an email address where your sign-up information can be sent. Credo will contact you within a few weeks with your login information.
- If you need assistance, ask User:Ocaasi.
- A quick reminder about using the account: 1) try it out; 2) provide original citation information, in addition to linking to a Credo article; 3) avoid bare links to non-free Credo pages; 4) note "(subscription required)" in the citation, where appropriate. Examples are at W:EN:WP:Credo accounts/Citations.
- Credo would love to hear feedback at W:EN:WP:Credo accounts/Experiences
- If you decide you no longer can or want to make use of your account, donate it back by adding your name here
Thanks for helping make Wikipedia better. Enjoy your research! Cheers, Ocaasi 19:41, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
|Hello, Yoavd. Check your email—you've got mail!|
18:25, 20 November 2020 (UTC)
16:08, 11 December 2020 (UTC)