WMUG Georgia/Technical support
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the page for requesting technical support. WMUG Georgia will support the members of this group on these issues by all means available to the group.
Requests for Camera
Make a request to the camera here!
|№||Name||Username||Contact Info||Take Date||Return Date||Eligible||Status||Note|
|1||Mehman Ibragimov||Mehman97||Mehman97@post.com||15 April 2018||25 April 2018||Eligible||Returned||To attend the Wikimedia Conference 2018 in Berlin|
|2||Mehman Ibragimov||Mehman97||Mehman97@post.com||20 March 2019||10 April 2019||Eligible||Returned||To attend the Wikimedia Summit 2019 in Berlin|
|3||Mehman Ibragimov||Mehman97||Mehman97@post.com||1 August 2019||30 August 2019||Eligible||Returned||To attend the Wikimania 2019 in Stockholm (Sweden)|
- Technical means is issued for those users who are familiar with the administrators of the Georgian Wikipedia and the authorized persons of the Wikimedia.
- Technical means are stored and issued only in the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi.
- When taking technical means from competent persons, the user fills in a special form, where all the necessary information on the regulations is indicated.
- The participant's, who wants the camera must be an active editor both in Georgian Wikipedia and in Wikimedia Commons.
- Participants who want to take advantage of the technical means of the group must share the values that all members of the group have, and also persons must put a signature to the page of the User Group.
- A participant, who wants to take a camera must have at least 5,000 (live edits) editing in the Georgian Wikipedia and 500 editing in the Commons.
- The participant must be of legal age (under the legislation of Georgia: 18 year).