Please make sure to log in to Wikimedia Meta before creating your Proposal. If your submission is selected, we will contact your Wikipedia account so make sure your Username is correct.
- Title of the submission
Dos and Don'ts for Wikimedia Communities
- Your Username (For the submission author)
- Type of presentation
Lightning talk (5 minutes)
- Abstract (in about 300 words)
Every Wkikimedia community, as it matures, will enter into a partnership with non-Wikimedia organizations like GLAM, academic institutions or the government. This lighting talk will cover the following:
- How should a community prepare itself for partnerships?
- How to choose a partner?
- How to balance partner's needs and interests versus community practices?
- How to institutionalize a partnership?
Interested attendees and comments