Please make sure to log in to Wikimedia Meta before creating your Proposal. If your submission is selected, we will contact your Wikipedia account so make sure your Username is correct.
- Title of the submission
Research technqiues and information literacy for Wikipedians
- Your Username (For the submission author)
- Type of presentation
- Abstract (in about 300 words)
Wikipedians from India often do not have a research training and are often unaware of standard library research techniques that are easily adapted to online research (this is fairly standard content in library information science courses in research oriented graduate level programmes). I offer a half-hour session on the basics - a presentation that I have used in the past can be found online here but I will be doing some changes to the actual exercises based on the audience response.
Interested attendees and comments
- --Ravi (talk) 14:51, 17 July 2016 (UTC)
- --Satdeep Gill (talk) 06:55, 19 July 2016 (UTC)
- --தமிழ்க்குரிசில் (talk) 12:15, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- --Manojk (talk) 02:09, 21 July 2016 (UTC)