WikiIndaba conference 2019/Submissions/Showcasing How Far We Have Come as a Community in Nigeria (Closed Meetup)
|This is an Accepted submission for WikiIndaba conference 2019 that has been reviewed by the members of the Program Committee and accepted into the conference program|
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
Showcasing how far we have gone as a community in Nigeria ( Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat.)
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, birds of a feather discussion)
Roundtable (Closed Meeting with Nigerian Community Members)
- Author of the submission
Wikimedia Nigeria Community
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
Wikimedia User Group Nigeria
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
Wikimedia community in Nigeria is made of a group of Wikipedia enthusiasts who are committed to promoting Wikipedia in the country. The community is divided into four affiliates :
- Wikimedia User Group Nigeria
- Igbo Wikimedia User Group
- Hausa Wikimedia User Group.
- Yoruba Wikimedia User Group
The panel will focus on opportunities within the ecosystem and the challenges facing the community.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Attendees will learn about the following: 1. works 2. Needs 3. Challenges facing us as a community
- Theme of presentation
WikiCulture and Community
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 55 minutes
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).