Wikisangamotsavam-2013, the second annual gathering of Malayalam Wikimedians will take place at YMCA in Alappzha, Kerala, on 21st 22nd and 23rd of December, 2013.
Day 1, December 21, Saturday:
- Seminar: Wikipedia and Malayalam Language
- Wiki Students Meet
- Wikipedia Editing Workshop
- workshop for Wikipedia for differently-abled
Day 2, December 22, Sunday
- Main Conference Inauguration
- Eleventh birthday celebrations of Malayalam Wikipedia
- Presentations on various topics related to Wikipedia and knowledge freedom
- General discussions and Wiki friendship programs
Day 3, December 23, Monday
- A selected few will be eligible for participating in a Wiki Voyage program called, Wiki Jalayathra through Vembanadu Backwater at Alappuzha.
Anyone, who is interested in Wiki programs may participate in these events.But they need to register in advance for participation.
With the assistance of Wikimedia Foundation, we have arranged 30 Scholarships to non-malayalam delegates. Conditions to get scholarships are given below:
- The scholarship includes dormitory or shared accommodation for two days with moderate facilities, food
and refreshments. In addition, they will be entitled to reimburse the charges for a round trip train ticket for second class
non-air conditioned sleeper from the city of the applicant.
- Maximum number of scholarships are 30 and registration will be closed on 5th December 2013
- You must be an active wikipedian having at-least 50 edits in your home wikipedia
- You have already engaged or ready to engage the development of articles on International - national importance,
- wetland related articles, kerala and malayalam related articles.
- The acceptance of registration will be the method of first come first serve basis.
- Maximum participants from one community will be 5 users. (these numbers may vary slightly)
If you have any further queries, please visit FAQ.
Non-Malayalam Community Delegates,please Click Here for filling the registration form in English.
Before registration, don't forget to read FAQ.
If you face any difficulty during the registration process, please send the details to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or 'email@example.com' or specify the details in this article's discussion page.
- Non Malayalam Community Delegates = INR 250 (Non Malayalam Candidates can pay the fee at the conference before it starts).
- Wiki Jalayathra Fee = INR 80 (For selected candidates)
- Payment Details
Account Number: 33418879389
Account Name: Sujith T.K and P. Manojkumar
Bank: SBI Mullakkal (Alappuzha) Branch
IFSC Code: SBIN0003106
State Bank of India,
Mullakkal (Alappuzha) Branch,
P.B No. 276, YMCA Road,
Branch Code : 3106
Address of the account holder:
S.L Puram PO,
- When using net banking facility for remitting fee, Name of the delegate and the Reference number (which will be obtained after the details submission in the Registration Page) needs to be mentioned in the transaction message.
- Selected members from Non-Malayalam communities may receive scholarships for participating in WikiSangamotsavam-2013
- If you have already registered, please add your name in the Participants list