- 1st Prize :NGN 30,000
- 2nd prize: NGN 20,000
- 3rd Prize: NGN 10,000
Campaign Rubric/Score Guide
|Adding infoboxes, templates, images, audio pronunciations, and Wikidata items. See Wikidata: Introduction||1|
|Fixing grammar, typos and adding wikilinks||2|
|Adding categories, adding/fixing references and See Also sections.||3|
|Expanding articles: Adding text of up to 1000 bytes||2|
|Expanding articles: Adding text of 1000 bytes or more||5|
|Creation of Stub (+1 extra point for tagging)||7(+1)|
|Creation of Article||10|
- Learn how to improve existing categories of Nigerian libraries and librarians on Wikipedia.
- Add info boxes to articles related to Nigerian libraries and Librarians on Wikipedia.
- Add pictures to articles about Nigerian libraries and librarians on Wikipedia.
- Update existing articles about libraries and librarians on Wikipedia by adding new section headings and contents.
- Create new articles on Wikipedia about libraries and notable librarians on Wikipedia.
- Running queries to generate results of existing Nigerian Libraries and notable librarians on Wikidata.
- Link existing Wikidata items to other Wikimedia projects if possible.
- Add images to Wikidata items where images are missing.
- Improve existing items by adding new statements and values.
- Create new items with detailed information about the label.
- Learn how to upload media files relating to Nigerian Libraries and notable librarians on commons.
- Use media files uploaded to Wikicommons on articles related to them on Wikipedia and Wikidata.
- All participants must create a Wikipedia/wikidata/Wikicommons account and be signed in before making any edits.
- Make sure you are registered on campaign’s dashboard, so your edits can be tracked as part of the campaign.
- All contributions as part of the campaign must follow or be related to the theme of the campaign WikiLovesLibraries Nigeria. Editing Articles outside this scope will not count.
- Edits should focus on fixing typos, adding categories, adding references, wikilinking, and creating stubs or articles. Any edits outside this such as adding infoboxes, images, etc. are welcome and may earn you additional points.
- Double/multiple performances of one task as several edits on an article count as one edit. For example, fixing two different typos over two different edits on an article counts as one edit, not two.
- Points are not given when an edit is made to correct a previous edit by the same participant.
- Responses to messages on talk pages and reverted edits do not count as an edit.
List of articles/Items created by participants
Kindly list articles/items worked on below with your username beside it.
Kindly list articles/items worked on below with your username beside it.
Created an article for Nile University of Nigeria Library - Wikipedia by Olabisi11
Created a wikidata page for James Ogielagbega Enamudu - Wikidata by Olabisi11
Created a wikidata page for Folasade Adepoju - Wikidata by Olabisi11
Created a wikidata page for Adeleke Akinniyi Ayobami - Wikidata who is the University Librarian of Redeemer's University-by Olabisi11
Created an article for Tekena Tamuno Library (Redeemer's University) - Wikipedia by Olabisi11
Added infobox to Kenneth Dike Library, University of Ibadan - Wikipedia article by Olabisi11
Created wikidata page for Adeyinka H. Oshilalu - Wikidata the Acting University Librarian of Augustine University, Ilara-Epe, Lagos-by Olabisi11
Created a wikidata page for Nwalo, K.I.N. - Wikidata- by Olabisi11
Added reference for Tekena Tamuno Library (Redeemer's University) - Wikipedia - by Tesleemah
Created a wikidata page for Federal College of Education (Technical) Library, Umunze - Wikidata by Meritkosy
Created a wikidata record for Onuoha Uloma Doris - Wikidata-University Librarian of Adeleke University- Olabisi11
Created an article for Adeleke University Library, Ede - Wikipedia- Olabisi11
Created a wikidata account for Akanam Solomon Amaechi - Wikidata- Olabisi11
Created a wikidata record for Yusuf Felicia - Wikidata the University Librarian of Bells University of Science and Technology- Olabisi11
Created a wikidata record for Subair, Roselyn Esoname - Wikidata the University Librarian of Afe Babalola University - Olabisi11
Added content on Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Library –Taofeeq Abdulkareem
Added Wikilinks to Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library -Marviie
Added a section (services) to Kenneth Dike Library, University of Ibadan - Wikipedia article- Olabisi11
Created a wikidata record for Ishola Kayode - Wikidata a librarian with Bowen University Library-Olabisi11
Improved the article Olusegun Oke Library - Wikipedia by adding infobox and some citations. -Olabisi11
Created a wikidata record for Ndukwe Eke - Wikidata Library Coordinator, Nile University of Nigeria- Olabisi11
Improved on the article about the Nnamdi Azikiwe Library of UNN University of Nigeria - Wikipedia - Olabisi11
Improved the library section of the Obafemi Awolowo University article Obafemi Awolowo University - Wikipedia- Olabisi11
Improved the article on University of Lagos Library - Wikipediaby adding contents, and citations - Olabisi11
Nile University of Nigeria - Wikipedia - Olabisi11
Provided region and states missing in the article List of academic libraries in Nigeria - Wikipedia Olabisi11
Changed the image for Alabi Olatundun Dorcas - Wikidata - Olabisi11
Added references by Taoheedah
- Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library
- Sam Ehimigbai Ifidon
- Ekei Essien Oku
- Chinwe Nwogo Ezeani
- Oshitotse Andrew Okwilagwe
- Beatrice Aboyade
- Adetoun Ogunsheye
- National Library of Nigeria
- Librarians' Registration Council of Nigeria
- Nigerian Library Association
- Anambra State Library Board
- Onitsha Divisional Library
Added Images by Taoheedah
- Covenant University Library (Centre for Learning Resources)
- University of Lagos Library
- American University of Nigeria
Fixed Infobox and Error Linking by Taoheedah
Merged duplicate wikidata items by Sowoletoyin
- Isolo public library
- Kaduna State Library Board
- Akwa Ibom State Library
- Azaiki Public Library
- America University of Nigeria Library
- Bauchi State Library Board
- Cross River State Library
- Edo State Library Board
- Herbert Macaulay Library
- Federal University of Technology Oweri Library
- Kano State Library Board
- Kwara State Library Board
- Zaccheu Onumba Dibiaezue Memorial Library
Added new statements to improve existing wikidata items by Sowoletoyin
- Lagos State e-learning centre
- Ibom E-Library Uyo
- Epe Divisional Library
- Ilupeju Public Library
- Plateau State Library Board
- Rivers State Central Library
- Jenta Reads Community Library
- Center for Educational Media Resources Studies Library
- Divisional Library, Abagana, Njikoka L.G.A. Anambra State
- Divisional Library Nnewi, Anambra State
- Zonal Library Awgu
- Benue State Library Board
- Murtala Muhammed Library
- Gabriel Okara Library
- Gabasaw Divisional Library
- Ebonyin State Library Board
- Nigeri Institute for Oil Palm Research Library - Page Created
- Draft article: African Heritage Research Library and Cultural Center
- Sections added: Nimbe Adedipe Library
Some of the Articles created and expanded by participants
- Gomber State University Main Library
- Henry Maina Abareh
- Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Library
- African Heritage Research Library and Cultural Centre