There will be five prizes, according to the points obtained by the users.
Don't forget that you achieve points by creating new articles or expanding existing ones on Italian, Spanish or Portuguese Wikipedia. The scoring system is as follows:
- +1 point for each 1000 bytes of content added.
- +1 point for each translated article.
- +2 points if the article is new in your language.
So, let's make a couple of examples:
- If you improve an existing article, adding 3,600 bytes of content, you get 3 points;
- If you create a new article and it is 4,000 bytes long, you get 6 points: 2 points for starting a new article and 4 for its extension;
- ...and so on.
Only the top 5 users for each contest (on the Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese Wikipedia) will receive the prize, that will be given as a voucher.
- First place: 50 €
- Second place: 25 €
- Third place: 25 €
- Fourth place: 25 €
- Fifth place: 25 €
Please, remember that your work will be reviewed by a jury of Wikipedians, that will check how many points you achieved for your edits. If your edit will be found to be copyvio, you will be immediately disqualified, so do not copy!