Wiki Project Med/education outreach
The Wikipedia Education Program seeks to invite any classes to contribute content to Wikipedia. Wiki Project Med seeks to support any medical classes which participate in this program.
This page contains a listing of classes of interest to Wiki Med, as well as resources which would be useful to anyone who wants to support Wikipedia Education Program outreach to schools. Please list any instances of the campus ambassador program of interest to Wiki Med here!
- University of California, San Francisco health project has been the subject of extensive media coverage since 2012
- A student club at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai has continually participated in Wikipedia projects since spring 2014
- A 2013 class at Tel Aviv University got media coverage internationally and in Israel
- Greek medical collaboration  with Aristotle University
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine in collaboration with Wikimedia Taiwan 
- Mexico City