Wikigraphists Bootcamp (2018 India)/Participation/Gopala Krishna A
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I did not have a good idea about Inkscape before. I learnt about design theories and colour combinations better. Also learnt how to create SVGs easily.
- What worked well?
- Sessions were good. Last two days of the workshop was well planned and executed. Organisers learnt a lot from the first day experience and made the last two days best. Kudos for that.
- What didn't work well?
- In my opinion planning of panel discussion on the first day did not work well. Panel discussion was very good. Since I know there was no option to keep it on the second day or third day it had to happen on the first day itself. So it could have been planned in a better way.
- What do you think could have been done better?
- It was very good and helpful for Indic community. I am not seeing anything as of now.
- Nothing as of now. If there is anything I will surely update here.