Wikigraphists Bootcamp (2018 India)/Participation/Suyash.dwivedi
I am already using Inkscape and other software for creating SVG files and had some doubts/not aware of using advanced features of Inkscape. Due to an emergency, I could attend last day of the event but all the online sessions and videos /presentations helped me a lot.
- More at c:Category:SVG_by_User:Suyash.dwivedi.
- I crated lots of QRpedia codes in SVG c:Category:QR_Codes_in_SVG_by_User:Suyash.dwivedi in SVG Format (for an event of Punjabi Wikimedians)
- What worked well?
- Online sessions, and its videos helped a lot.
- In person doubt solving saved lots of time to understand the Inkscape software.
- Great to know how others Wikipedians working in collaboration to solve the issues.
- What didn't work well?
- Since I attended only the last day so I can't comment much on this.
- What do you think could have been done better?
- Sitting arrangements.