- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Challenges to launch an education program at the university level in the Third World
- Author(s) of the submission
Experienced Educationalists/Professors/Wikimedia Outreach Experts will honor the panel, coordinated by User: Marajozkee, any interested Educationalists/Professors/Wikimedia Outreach Experts who like to be a part of the panelist, contact User: Marajozkee.
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Main theme
- Type of session
Teachers, Professors, Emerging Communities actually anyone interested in Education Program.
- Length of session
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
The panel discussion as titled "Challenges to launch an education program at the university level in the Third World", will aim to create an awareness and informative discussion about challenges, opportunities, threats and discussion on projects which had been successful, the panel will be honored by around 4-6 experienced International Educationalists/Professors/Wikimedia Outreach Experts of our Wikimedia and education community. In our quest to include Wikimedia education program in universities, we need to be reminded of the unprivileged and the current minority communities who are unable to implement education program in their respective universities the same way the majority does. These growing concerns need to be taken care and we need to work on universities in the "Third World", where a little guidance can create a change for the benefit of not only this generations but also for generations to come.
Come join us to be a part of this discussion session, to share and listen experiences on how to collectively curate "Challenges to launch an education program at the university level in the Third World".
- How does your proposal add knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
I will be discussing with the panel with the following topics:
- Understanding of the concerns of an education program at the university level in the Third World.
- Tips for talking to leadership an education program at the university level in the Third World.
- A space for discussing recommendations and guidelines to eventually work on a typical process for an education program at the university level in the Third World.
- Concrete examples with understanding of education program at the university level which was institutionalized.
- Learn from experts about their experiences on education program.
- Come up with documentation around opportunities and threats around "Challenges to launch an education program at the university level in the Third World".
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
This could be interesting for a broader audience who wants to know more about Education Program, its challenges in new communities.
- Slides or further information
Yes, slides and distinguished panel lists will be provided, once the submission get selected.
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.