- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Edu Wiki camp: Interactive approach to attracting volunteers
- Author(s) of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Main theme
Skills for life
- Type of session
Students, professors, universities
- Length of session
20 min + 10 min
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
I'd like to show you how we do our Edu Wiki camp in Serbia. Presentation will show how idea was started, how we did it, and what we got from it. You'll see how we motivated our participants to be active after the camp and what they achieved in these three years.
- How does your proposal adds knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
Although there are many wiki camps across wiki world, this camp is different because it prepares students to become Wiki ambassadors on their faculties and attendees will have opportunity to learn from our experience, and share their own.
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
- Wikipedians and Wikimedians who are interested in education
- Students and professors
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.