- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- Effective ways to motivate students
- Author(s) of the submission
- E-mail address
- Country/place of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
Wikimedians of the Levant user group (Coordinator of Palestine)
- Main theme
- Type of session
- Presentations (about a topic you have been working on, 20 min + 10 min q&a)
- teachers, learners, and students
- Length of session
- 20 min
- Do you want to submit a paper for peer-reviewing?
After organizing five editions of the education program at the Palestinian schools and universities, and participating in three more programs, I gained a lot of experience on motivating students that I would like to share . My presentation will be addressed to teachers, students, and learners and it will focus on some effective ways of how to motivate participated students.
- How does your proposal adds knowledge to the international community in Wikimedia and education?
- get an idea about what do really students want to achieve through these programs and how to effectively motivate them according to experience.
- Who is the intended ideal audience for the topic?
teachers and learners.
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.